The E-Merge series offers a new neighborhood commute, one that is eco-friendly, safe and fun. With a top speed of 25 mph and a range of over 30 miles, the E-Merge brings a whole new perspective to local travel. For many Americans the only electric vehicle we've ever known is the golf cart. In many communities the carts began to stray from the golf course. They were convenient and fun to use for local travel and shopping, but they are not legal. Tomberlin began producing a new generation of vehicle called a Low Speed Vehicle (LSV) that is both Street Legal and Safe. With an E-Merge model to fit any customers lifestyle, Tomberlin's Line of LSVs are built with three things in mind: Safety, Style and Performance. The E-Merge series is America's most available and most affordable Electric Vehicle. With many of the safety features found on full sized cars the Tomberlin E-Merge LSVs can put fun and safety in neighborhood travel. Tomberlin: "Changing the way America commutes."
E-Merge E4 LE
E-Merge E4 LE
July 20, 2009 | admin
Features and Specifications
- Length: 126.7"
- Width: 47.2"
- Height: 73.4"
- Weight w/batteries: 1584 .lbs
- High-Performance Curtis 500-amp Controller
- Voltage: 48 volts, eight 6-Volt lead/acid Batteries
- Kilowatt Hour Capacity: 11.14
- Maximum Range: 30+ Miles
- Maximum Speed: 25 mph
- 4+ wheel Hydraulic braking
- 3-point seat belts for two persons
- Tip-Load™ Removable Rear Storage Cover
- Head Lamps, Tail Lamps, Turn Signals, High-mount Stop Lamp
- Downhill regenerative Braking with roll-away protection
- 10" Aluminum Wheels
- Windshield Wiper (Standard)
Available in Pitch Black, Pristine White, Lollipop Red, Orange Singe, and Gun Smoke Grey